Thursday 10 April 2014

The jar is empty; no honey… with chunks of sweet memories

I also wish to make my readers entertaining by expressing happy things. But, may be because of title or because of matters, the title came??? I don’t know, I’ll be always feasted with emotional meals from my almighty. I was a happy sugarcane eating insect inside the thick dark field with my own illusions and confusions. Peeling with teeth, shedding blood to get sweet was my daily routine and was well-satisfied with a small self-declared heaven. I even didn’t dream of getting anything more and was even got addicted to eat the sour. Once my master showed me a honey bottle, which was glittering far away looked like cough seer up with its own transparent cattle. I was really feared to go to it’s near, but my master didn’t listen to me at all and threw me inside the bottle. There was no peeling, no space for blood shedding; however I unknowingly opened my mouth to breathe and tasted it into my tongue. Oh! It was sweet, really sweet Without much energy, much trouble and I thanked my faith Soon, the honey bottle became my world I left everything to be in it forever Everything was well I happily closed my eyes by forgetting all my tears With a dream of spending like this for years. My master, who wanted me to get breath-tight in the bottle, saw my happiness His expectation itself brought him disappointment. What he expected must happen, so he immediately just picked me out of the bottle and threw me beside it. The honey is being completely poured out Who asks its wish or my wish, everything is in money and selfish. If honey may be feeling its freedom or may be feeling bad to leave the bottle and me as well so pretending to be dumb. Anyways! Who will ask me, I am the one who must fit to everything irrespective of my likes and dislikes. I am not strong enough to fight to retain the honey or to live without honey and I never ever gave importance to money. But, now I understand its importance… Yes, still miles to go and thousands to learn. I miss my dearest and nearest friend badly, I never would like to miss her and I want to be in touch with my mind’s clutch, will time really allows me to fetch? Don’t know! Till today, have come across with lot of friends, most of them lost their faith broke with me and few are still with me just for getting something… But she is the only one who filled confidence with me and left her strong footprints in my heart within a short span of time. From tomorrow I can’t see her directly, but her footprints, table, cabin, lunch spot… everything makes me to feel her presence and I pray god to give me one more such chance to be with her and I swear that, I’ll never miss it again. I miss u my friend….

2 comments:

  1. I will miss you too dear... i now understood why you were talking about honey and sugar...life as it comes we have to accept and move forward...i know you might have heard "Nothing is permanent except change."

    ReplyDelete
  2. just now i read this and got tears in my eyes. i pray god to give one more chance to be with ur friend

    ReplyDelete