Tuesday 8 April 2014

Calm at home in the feest of love

Sleepless night, Feelings with fight, Memories haunting without allowing forgetting, Yes, I was on my way home by thanking my fate. It was early in the morning somewhere near 4.30. The city was sleeping by wearing misty bed sheet till the neck and was waiting to get the weight of thousands of her children to land on her head; coming from faraway places to fill the empty spaces. The beauty, which I didn’t find… no! Which I ignored earlier unveiled to question me How I dare I could leave this heaven! Greenery over the roadside, river flowing with tranquility, fresh air, pure soil fragrance were ready to well come their kids for the festival. I was frequently checking out the map just to calculate the KMs and the most tragic thing was that, the map was not at all showing less KM distance. The map was perfect, but it was my emotions’ impact. This was not the first time, I was returning to my home. But, this was the first festival, which I attended after leaving my home. All the time used to wait, work tiredness with schedule tight; everything got vanished just at my father’s sight at bus stand waiting for me since 45 minutes by leaving his sleep. The city was empty with fewer vehicles, they are not native… But, the thousands those came from different areas going home with lot of hope. This is not the situation of one city. The day of holiday commencement and sealment will be like this. The city witnesses huge amount of humans over the road with huge amount of vehicle getting their load. Whatever spent at home with love, eating, celebration, valuable time spending, emotional blending… everything becomes precious memories with an empty, inevitable, likeless like aboard? I can just take the saying here “Woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep Miles to go before I sleep And miles to go before I sleep”.

No comments:

Post a Comment