Thursday 24 April 2014

Protect me than to rejoice

It was April 22nd! People told it is my day… Do I require a separate day? I am the one who showed the living beings about what is day and what is night. If I just stop for a while! The word of celebration is far; even people can’t start up their life. I revolved continuously, that’s why the date could be changed from 21st to 22nd… Animals and plants consider me as divine. Whereas, my most intelligent kid human being found me as a heaven. Only in the words, Killing my children in herds With their chemicals, hitting my bio heart with poisonous sickles. What r u going to achieve by squeezing my nose, stopping my breath and digging my treasure? I was the owner of cores of different lives; those are not similar in any sake. I was the one who saw deluge, destruction of entire specious and the at the same time, the birth of new invention through evolution. I expected a positive revolution with his intelligence. I provided everything for him. I opened up with big heart and revealed all my secrets to assist him to take care of all my children. The leader led well in the beginning. As an account of gratitude, I and my children gave him everything. I made the days to pass without knowing the internal bias. Slowly my kids were started getting abscond, with an eye wink no one was there to depict my bio brand. I was the sum total of biological hot spot. There was no need to identify. You swallowed everything and now searching for my bio hot spots that to with lot of oppositions and politics. I showed my desperation and angry thousand times with deluge, Tsunami and other calamities. You tried to forecast it rather than prevent it. I kept on giving pardon to you by forgiving even your treacherous mistakes like a pious mother. I showed you what is patience and you showed me what brutality is. I am giving shelter, fodder and air for you to live. In turn I am not asking any treasure. No need to help me, but, Please don’t hurt me…” Develop well, that is my consistent will, but never makes my other children to get ill. Protect my ozone and be happy in a safe zone. I have already given you my flesh and bone, But don’t think I am your own. I have crores of children; those are all having the same right to walk on me, to utilize my treasure and to find their livelihood. You are my only kid, who can talk about me. But, remember just talk, implement your ideologies not only for your development but to develop all your siblings. More than thousands of my children have already lost their dynasty. Others are breathing like dead bodies. Give them life. Save who are already on their dead bed. Don’t let other healthy children to die. Please prove you are a human and give the meaning for “humanity” not from your dictionary, but from your behavior. I am the real engineer/doctor/lawyer/literary scholar knowing to protect my other children and to make you as their fodder. But, I am much eager to see you as the real protector with your better safeguarding nature. I also came to know that, more than 192 countries are celebrating my day since 42 years to honour me and to maintain peace over my head. Thanks for celebrating my day… But please make every day as the environmental day, your day, natural living day, Give back my treasure, Save my best creation ‘the Tiger’, Provide all my green kids with chemical-less fodder, Remember, you are not empowered as the animal dictator, I am still here to care, share and to correct, Live and let others to live with pleasure With my same immense blessings “The Earth/nature, Your mother”

2 comments:

  1. Holistic and full of empathy. We can feel how the earth might feel and speak out if it can do so. Kudos for your words and feel glad to get to know your blog.

    Our last hopes prevails, to see people who care and who mean it real than just in those earth days, go green days etc. Wish to reblog this on our blog too, with backlink and credits to you.. Need your permission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, U can surely reblog this and I'll be greatful, if a mere gratitude for my blog/name is published...

    ReplyDelete